Challenge Bathurst is the ‘friendly’ Bathurst event with a respect and appreciation for the officials that contribute to a well-run and safe motorsport event. With camping, meals and apparel provided, we aim to make it comfortable and enjoyable for all officials.
Officials and Volunteers
November 24 - 27, 2022
2022 Applications for Officials and Volunteers Opening soon.
Challenge Bathurst requires two types of volunteers:
- Officials – those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have Motorsport Australia (CAMS) accreditation; and
- Volunteer Officials – those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training.
Officials and Volunteer Officials soon will be sought for the 2022 Event with a recruitment target of 200 personnel. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and experience motorsport up close and personal, you are welcome to join us!
(6 November 2021) Officials applications are now closed.
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2021 Event.
- Event Polo Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event T-Shirt
- Event Hat (Cap or Bucket Hat)
- Event Handbook
- Campground Site (for ‘out of town’ personnel)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily plus evening drinks
- Dinner, subject to change: Thursday: BBQ; Friday: Pizza; Saturday: Chicken; Sunday: BBQ
- Appreciation Lap of Mount Panorama during the Event (pending the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions and excludes those who received a ride at previous events)
- A guest pass will not be issued, as the event is free of charge to spectators.
- No Outer Paddock vehicle passes will be issued as they are not required to enter the circuit.