Challenge Bathurst will operate one campground, being the Paddock Campground (bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex).
Bookings for Campgrounds can be made by completing out the Campground Application form below and returning via post or email to:
Bathurst Regional Council
Challenge Bathurst Campgrounds
Attn: Kirra Palmer
Private Mail Bag 17
Bathurst NSW 2795
· Campground opens at 8am on Wednesday 22 November and close at 8am Monday 27 November 2023.
· Sites will be pre-sold for $110 per site, and at the Event (pending availability).
· All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
· Only one vehicle or two motorcycles permitted per site.
· Access to power is available on all campsites.
· Campground sites can only be pre-booked by submitting the Campground Application Form to the address above NLT 17 November 2023.
· Cancellations by 17 November 2023 will receive a full refund – thereafter no refunds.
· The Event is free of charge, therefore no tickets need to be purchased.
· Camping is not permitted at the Event anywhere other than the designated Campground.
· In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions. (see below)
Download PDFs below