Two Day Event - November 24 and 25, 2022
For elite and experienced motor sport competitors, fine tuning and testing their skills in track cars engineered to tackle this world famous circuit at speed.
An important opportunity to gain valuable practice for competitors or contenders for the main game and support categories of the four endurance races held at Mount Panorama annually.
This is an invitation only event with a check list to qualify for entry as follows:
- Performance racing car (log booked or road registered)
- Circuit Sprint or Competition experience at minimum a Motorsport Australia (CAMS) Speed License or higher.
- Prepared for competitive timed practice
Track Time (Group capacity of 40 cars)
GT Group: 220 minutes across four sessions (2 x 60 minute sessions on day 1. 1 x 60 minute and 1 x 40 minute session on day 2).
Other Groups: 160 minutes across eight sessions (4 x 20 minute sessions on day 1, and 4 x 20 minute sessions on day 2).
Combination of familiarisation, practice and time sessions.
Event utilises the Mylaps timing system with no minimum or maximum times.
Other Forms and Information
- Attachment A – Pit Garage Evacuation Procedure
- Attachment B – Paddock Map
- Attachment C – Pit Lane – Marquee Spots
- Attachment D – Marshalling Area – Procedure Entry/Exit
- Attachment E – Hazard/Incident Reporting Form
- Attachment F – Instructions on mounting MyLaps transponders
- Attachment G – Site Inducton Notes for Teams
- Attachment H – RaceFuels Fuel Compound Information
- Attachment I – B-Double Road Access Routes to Mount Panorama
- Supersprint Only Forms
- Self-Scrutiny Checklist
- Self-Scrutiny Statement of Vehicle Compliance
- Motorsport Australia Automobile Legal Owner’s Declaration (used when competition automobile is not owned and/or registered in the Competitor’s Name)
Other Important Competitor Information
- 2021 Technical Appendix from the Motorsport Australia Manual referred to in the regulations, including
- Definitions Technical
- Classifications of Automobiles
- Schedule A & B – General Requirements of Automobiles
- Schedule C – General Requirements of Automobiles
- Schedule D – Apparel
- Schedule E – Wheels and Tyres
- Schedule F – Aerofoils
- Schedule G – Fuel
- Schedule H – Fire Extinguishers
- Schedule I – Safety Harnesses and Window Nets
- Schedule J – Safety Cage Structure
- Schedule K – Markings on Automobiles
- Schedule L – Vehicle Log Books
- Schedule M – Scatter Shields
- Schedule N – Fuel Tanks